NETWORKTechnology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
BODYDimensions :151 x 76 x 8.5 mm (5.94 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)
DISPLAY :IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
– MIUI 8.2
PLATFORMOSAndroid OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
ChipsetQualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
CPUOcta-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
MEMORYCard slotmicroSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Internal32 GB, 2/3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
CAMERAPrimary13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality
Features1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
, [email protected]
, check quality
Secondary5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
SOUNDAlert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
– 24-bit/192kHz audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetoothv4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
USBmicroUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors :Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery :Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
Colors :Gray, Gold, Black
Price : Rs. 9999 for 2gb ram and 32gb internal
Rs. 10999 for 3gb ram and 32gb internal
Rs. 12999 for 4gb ram and 64gb internal
1) DISPLY:disply is very good. Also good under sunlight, viewing angles are great.
2) BUILT QUALITY: built quality is excellent feels premium phone in hand.
3) PERFORMANCE: its using snapdragon 625 which is known for balanced chip performance and battery.
4) BATTERY: battery is the selling point of this devices just i can say great battery life about 6 hrs SOT with mixed usage.
1) CAMERA: camera is above average but good compares to redmi note 3 .
2) SPEAKERS:speakers are not that great.
3)GLASS: no gorialla glass.
4) ACCESSORIES: tempered glass not fitted well due to 2.5D glass and back covers are only for chinese variant.
What do you think?
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%